Thursday, April 8, 2010

Qype: Room 77 in Berlin



Berlin - Eating & Drinking - Pubs & Bars - Pubs - Eating & Drinking - Restaurants - American - Eating & Drinking - Restaurants - Mexican


I had heard this place has good burgers and when I walked in and saw the massive specimens on people's plates I could hardly wait to get my hands on one. When I saw the menu I was even more pleasantly surprised: not just burgers, but enchiladas, texas chili and a fajita special! Then they plunked down my favorite hot sauce on the table (Tabasco smoked chipotle) and I was certifiably in heaven. Ensconced on a cozy couch, beer and live music close at hand, I devoured a chicken burger smothered in delicious guacamole and hot sauce, as well as some crispy potato wedges. Yum. My companions had beef burgers that they pronounced wunderbar and a lovely-looking enchilada with a BIG salad. I want to go back and try some of the other menu items!
The only negative is that we were sitting right by the stage and the music was extremely loud, making conversation almost impossible. Also, as a non-smoker I found the smoke kind of oppressive (particularly as I was getting over a sinus infection at the time), but I guess the ability to smoke freely would be a draw to some.
I will be back for sure.

Check out my review of Room 77 - I am insizlane - on Qype

No comments:

Post a Comment