Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Qype: Focacceria la Tarantella in Berlin



Berlin - Eating & Drinking - Restaurants - Italian & Pizza


The bf and I were tired and hungover on New Year's Eve and just wanted some pizza when we finally stumbled out of the house in the early afternoon.
I had heard good things about Tarantella so we headed that way.Our waitress, Nicoletta, was so kind and friendly and chatted away to us in a mixture of Italian, German, and English. We ate caprese and two delicious pizzas and let me tell you, the price was right.
My serrano, parmesan and ruccola pizza was incredibly savory and delicious and the perfect thing to warm me on a cold day. My bf described his pepperoni-ham-pepper pizza as his "ideal."
We promised Nicoletta that we'd be back and I will definitely be hitting up Tarantella when I need a cozy atmosphere and some warm comfort food.

Check out my review of Focacceria la Tarantella - I am insizlane - on Qype

No comments:

Post a Comment