Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Qype: Ron Telesky Canadian Pizza in Berlin



Berlin - Eating & Drinking - Restaurants - Italian & Pizza


Ok so...yes, the pizza is pretty darn good and inventive with the toppings. Yes, the chili-maple sauce is strangely delicious. But is it worth the totally inflated prices?
On the plus side the service is nice and when they burned my friend's slice they comped it. They also gave us free tap water when we asked which sometimes gets you dirty looks in Berlin.
I don't think I'll come here too often because of the prices and kinda inconvenient location (bit of a trek from Schönleinstrasse UBhf, esp. in winter) but it's definitely worth a try, if only for the novelty.
PS. They sell Reese's peanut butter cups if you have a craving...

Check out my review of Ron Telesky Canadian Pizza - I am insizlane - on Qype

No comments:

Post a Comment