Monday, January 18, 2010

Qype: Spreegold in Berlin



Berlin - Eating & Drinking - Cafes & Coffee Shops - Coffee Shops


Really great cafe with 4 or 5 types of fresh pasta with imaginative and delicious toppings/sauces. I had the Med Sun with tomatoes, both regular and sundried, and ruccola with tagliatelle and it was fab. My companion had the Thai Kick and it really was quite spicy (a rarity in this fair city).
They also have a great looking fresh salad bar, tasty sounding sandwich options, fresh pastries, cakes etc. which my friend assured me are scrumptious (she's French and claims this place has the best croissant in Berlin...!).
The atmosphere is chic, clean and cozy with good music. I will definitely be back--there are several more options on the menu I want to try!

Check out my review of Spreegold - I am insizlane - on Qype

No comments:

Post a Comment